Folder has been updated for proper sharing. Please upload NOW! If you’ve already tried, please try again. Thanks!
Per our conversation today in lecture:
This year’s Open House will organize students’ images in two arrangements. One will wrap the interior of Center Core during Convocation. The other will take the form of a poster, similar to the one produced by Vitra.
Each student in the College will submit a single project image that represents your work this year in the COA for inclusion.
- One image per student must be submitted to the Google Drive.
- All images must be submitted as CMYK JPGs at 300dpi; 3,000 px x 3,000 px.
- Images are to be raster. NO PDFs of line drawings/renderings will be accepted.
- Image must be in a SQUARE format.
- Image naming should follow this format: “BARCH_YR4_StudentLastNameFirstName” (i.e. “BARCH_YR4_SmithJohn.jpg”). It is very important that images are named correctly, and submitted to the correct folder.
ALL images must be submitted as soon as possible, meaning today, and not later than Sunday, April 24th, at 12:00pm to the Google Drive link above. Anyone who does not submit by then will not have their image represented in the Open House display or Open House poster.
Hello all, Please come to Seigel Hall today at 2p for some very short announcements regarding the end of the semester. Please do come as the announcements pertain to all. 15 minutes max.
Instead of a lecture, let’s all take a few minutes over the course of the day to check out the 3rd yr model competition in Crown Hall!! Remember that??
Today from 1-4pm in Crown Hall the MCHAP.emerge finalists will be presenting in Crown Hall. Please do not miss the festivities.
As always please confirm with your individual studio professors regarding your individual schedules for today.